Help us and join Scotland’s fight against coronavirus. Volunteering as a Digital Kindness Supporter means you will be helping the most vulnerable people in Scotland to stay safe and well at home.
• Volunteers need to have IT and digital skills with experience and knowledge of social media platforms
• Willingness to help your local community
• Share our advice line on your social media channels plus your local community pages
• Feedback the engagement you receive from the posts on social media
About Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland is an independent medical charity which improves the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest, heart and stroke illness, through medical research, influencing public policy, advice and information, and the provision of support in the community for people who suffer from these illnesses
Able to use social media. Has access to a smart phone, tablet or laptop.
We will keep volunteers up to date with the content for social media and changes in the current situation which may affect CHSS.
Flexibility & Commitment
One hour a week
This role is home based.
No expenses paid.
- Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet