- When? 25th February 2020, 10:00 to 13:00
- Where? Volunteer Edinburgh, 222 Leith Walk, EH6 5EQ
- What does it cost? Free
What is it?
The MAP Programme (motivation, aspirations and progression) is a series of workshops for people who are experiencing unemployment. The programme is designed to help improve your employability by enhancing your confidence, self-esteem, and communication skills.
MAP comprises of three free employability workshops run by Volunteer Edinburgh where you will work with a group of around 8 to 12 individuals. The workshops will be led by Christine Meldrum, our experienced Employability Work Coach. The course will cover
- Awareness of your own skills
- Increased confidence
- Transferable skills
- Interview techniques
- CV writing
- Tuesday 25 February from 10.00am until 1.00pm
- Tuesday 3 March from 10.00am until 1.00pm
- Tuesday 10 March from 10.00am until 1.00pm
Get in touch
If you are interested and would like to book a space or speak to Christine please contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 561 8322 (or 07505 446 024).