Core Skills in Volunteer Management Unit 1
- When? 19th February 2020, 10:00 to 15:00
- Where? Volunteer Edinburgh, 222 Leith Walk EH6 5EQ
- What does it cost? £70
Using volunteers within your organisation not only means you can achieve more but involving volunteers brings a unique added value to any organisation. Good volunteer involvement pays huge dividends but it needs a good solid foundation to make it work well.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Benefits of working with volunteers
- Motivations, expectations, needs
- Formal structures: volunteer policy, volunteer agreements, task descriptions
- Risk assessment
If you would like to attend please complete the booking form*.
You will find further details of any upcoming gatherings here where you can also book a place. If you would like to know more about the gatherings or if you have any other questions about the training we offer please call 0131 225 0630 or email email@example.com