CSVM Unit Five: Training your volunteers
Q. What if I invest in training my volunteers and then they leave?
A. Imagine if you don’t train them and then they stay?
To get the most out of your volunteers and to make sure that they deliver the best service for your organisation you need to train them effectively. If you are involved in the training of volunteers then you need to know how to develop and deliver the best possible training. Good training saves time and money.
During this practical course you will learn how to assess learning needs, understand different learning styles and how to develop a training programme.
Please note the revised location for this event: if you cannot get to the new location for his session, kindly check on the Learn page for the next available series of CSVM course sessions, which are expected to take place at the Volunteer Centre Edinburgh office in Leith Walk. If you are unable to find a course that is suitable for you, please get in touch with Jean as indicated below to arrange a refund.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Managers
When? Date: 4 November 2015, Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Where? The Conservatory, Pollock Pavillion, Edinburgh and Leith and District Boy’s Brigade, 227 Ferry Road, Edinburgh EH6 4SP
Cost? £70 including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- David Cohen – 4 November 2015