Core Skills in Volunteer Management: Unit Four - Dealing with Volunteer Management Challenges
Even the best run volunteer programmes sometimes experience problems. Volunteers can become unhappy, perform poorly or even break the rules. The impact can be serious for staff, other volunteers and the organisation. When volunteer management becomes challenging you need to be prepared and know how to deal with it.
During this course you will learn how to tackle some of the common and not so common challenges that can arise when you manage volunteers. Using real life case studies we will help prepare you with practical preventions and solutions.
Please note the revised location for this event: if you cannot get to the new location for his session, kindly check on the Learn page for the next available series of CSVM course sessions, which are expected to take place at the Volunteer Centre Edinburgh office in Leith Walk. If you are unable to find a course that is suitable for you, please get in touch with Jean as indicated below to arrange a refund.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Managers
When? Date: 19 October 2016, Time: 10am - 3pm
Where? Volunteer Edinburgh, 222 Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH6 5EQ
Cost? £70 including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- David Cohen – 19 October 2016
Case Study - Interview with Annie Lawson from DARF and CAP about CSVM