Core Skills in Volunteer Management: Unit Four - Dealing with Volunteer Management Challenges
Even the best run volunteer programmes sometimes experience problems. Volunteers can become unhappy, perform poorly or even break the rules. The impact can be serious for staff, other volunteers and the organisation. When volunteer management becomes challenging you need to be prepared and know how to deal with it.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Managers
When? Date: 21 October 2015, Time: 10am - 3pm
Where? Volunteer Centre Edinburgh
Cost? £70 including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- Craig Turner – 21 October 2015
Case Study - Interview with Annie Lawson from DARF and CAP about CSVM