Core Skills in Volunteer Management: Unit Three - Supporting and Motivating Volunteers
Are you finding that you recruit volunteers who stay for a short while and then leave? Good volunteer involvement doesn’t stop when you sign them up. All volunteers need to be supported and motivated to make sure that they are happy and that they are performing well.
During this course you will learn how to put in place practical support structures that meet your needs and your volunteer’s needs. You will learn how to get the best from your volunteers and how to keep on motivating them. The way to good retention of volunteers is good support and motivation. We will show you how.
Please note the revised date and location: if you cannot attend on the new Monday date for his session, kindly check on the Learn page for the next available series of CSVM course dates. If you are unable to find a date that is suitable for you, please get in touch with Jean as indicated below to arrange a refund.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Managers
When? Date: 5 October 2015, Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Where? Leith Community Centre (Persevere Room), 12a New Kirkgate, Edinburgh EH6 6AD
Cost? £70 including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- David Cohen – 5 October 2015
Case Study - Interview with Annie Lawson from DARF and CAP about CSVM