Core Skills in Volunteer Management: Unit Two - Recruiting and Selecting Volunteers
For anyone who is involved in the management of volunteers our Core Skills Courses are an essentail tool in developing or enhancing your skills.
Developed by volunteer management practitioners these courses explore the theories and put them into practice. there is lots to learn and lots of experience to share.
Course Two covers the essentials when devising a recruitment and selection plan for volunteers. This unit is for anyone within an organisation that has responsibility for coordinating or managing volunteers.
During the session we will focus on recruitment methods, marketing and will address the needs of organisations and volunteers in relation to interviewing and inductions.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Organisers
When? Date: 4 March 2015, Time: 10am - 3pm
Where? Volunteer Centre Edinburgh
Cost? £70 including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at email@example.com
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- Craig Turner – 4 March 2015
Case Study Commission Training and IiV – Tom Lea, Festival of Spirituality and Peace