Core Skills in Volunteer Management: Unit One - Involving Volunteers, Essential Best Practice
Using volunteers within your organisation not only means you can achieve more but involving volunteers brings a unique added value to any organisation. Good volunteer involvement pays huge dividends but it needs a good solid foundation to make it work well. If you want to make sure your practice is as good as it can be, this course is for you.
Who is the event for? Volunteer Organisers/Managers
When? Date: 18 February 2015, Time: 10am - 3pm
Where? Volunteer Centre Edinburgh
Cost? £70 per person including lunch
Enquiries Please contact Jean on 0131 225 0630 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the below form to book your place at this event
- You will be invoiced for your booking. Please do not send payment now.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation by the Volunteer Centre.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- We generally limit places to two bookings per organisation per course.
- If you need to book more than one place on the course, please submit another form for that person.
- Craig Turner – 18 February 2015
Case Study - Interview with Annie Lawson from DARF and CAP about CSVM